SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Project Management ~ Process Improvements ~ Collaborative Global Leadership
Highly-accomplished, dynamic leader and visionary systems engineer with
PMP project management certification, Master’s degree in Engineering and
MBA. Possess unique background of project engineering, process
improvement and systems integration skills and expertise applicable to
any industry. Seeking a position in the private sector after
distinguished military career, as systems engineer and technical advisor
to highest levels of command. More than 15 years of achievements devising
solutions that improve technical capabilities and operational efficiency.
Results-driven with outstanding relationship-building and global team
leadership attributes. U.S. permanent resident.
Scrum / Agile
User Acceptance Testing
Electronic Defense Systems
Technical Requirements Gathering
Integration and Upgrades
Outsourcing and Procurement
Global Team Leadership
* Large-Scale Project Management / User Acceptance Testing: Achieved
greater systems reliability and increased testing efficiency and
effectiveness for electronic systems of $1.5 Billion GUR-Class Submarine Program by improving data collection and evaluation methods resulting in 30% reduction in testing time.
* Technology Improvements / Integration & Testing: Effectively managed
first-time ARES-2N electronic support measurement (ESM) system
integration and testing project for electronic warfare navigation and
combat systems, budgeted at $16M and delivered 2 months ahead of
schedule with minimum disruption to vessels’ operational status.
* Multinational Collaborations / Problem-Solving: Resolved technical
problems as project engineer for Integrated Maritime Surveillance
System project performed with Thales engineers in the Netherlands.
Negotiated $1M of free warranty protection.
PC DOCTOR, Reno,NV 2015- Present
Software Project Manager
• Plans and executes projects, appropriate to changing needs and business requirements and align resources, manage issues toward solutions, and coordinate necessary elements .
• Maintains control on project schedules, facilitate timely decisions, manage and coordinate builds to
achieve on‐time delivery, ensuring accessible information on project plans.
• Provides detailed technical analyses to assist software engineering team and other and identify and document future needs.
• Recommends new features or capabilities, and provides input on product definition and design and ensure compliance with requirements and client needs .
AMERICAN ROBERT COLLEGE, Istanbul, Turkey, 2013 – 2014
Technical and Project Manager
* Served a pivotal leadership role providing engineering leadership and
managing projects for delivery of critical technical services and support
in areas including inventory control and helpdesk. Managed 40-member team
and $2.5M annual budget.
* Optimized achievement of organizational objectives by
planning/overseeing facility operations and improved processes by
identifying/resolving issues that affect technical performance.
Negotiated and executed contracts for IT/renovation projects.
* Expanded technical capabilities of inventory control and work request
systems by managing deployment and integration of new software, chosen by
conducting needs analysis, preparing technical requirements and
researching market for best software.
* Increased operational efficiency by 40% for generating/implementing
work requests using new helpdesk software. Managed budgets, contracts and
stakeholders for successful project completion. Created RFID-based
inventory control database.
* Valued as trusted leader and advisor adeptly cultivating productive
collaborative relationships with senior management, IT team and
stakeholders in a cross-cultural environment. Worked closely with IT team
to renew library network infrastructure.
TURKISH NAVY, Various Locations, 1999 – 2013
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CENTER, Istanbul, Turkey
Head Senior Engineer of Tests and Measurements Department (2013)
* Commanded superior strategic leadership and directed development of
prototypes for Electronic Warfare System testing and documentation.
Managed project over complete lifecycle and supervised 5 project
engineers/cross-functional technical team.
* Improved effectiveness and efficiency of testing methods and processes
for all system features by developing electronic support measures (ESM)
testing strategy, protocols, procedures and documentation for factory,
harbor and sea testing.
* Utilized advanced engineering, analytical and technical skills, as well
as management expertise, in planning/coordination of measurements and
evaluation/reporting of measurement results of radar cross-section and IR
signature for naval vessels.
GOLCUK / ISTANBUL NAVAL SHIPYARDS, Turkey
Systems Engineer and Project Manager (2006-2013)
* Contributed to leadership excellence directing technical teams and
planning/coordinating annual maintenance and repair of navigation and
combat systems for submarines, frigates and fast patrol boats. Managed
* Enhanced productivity and reduced costs serving as technical consultant
to Ministry of Defense for $1.8 Billion submarine project preparing
technical requirements, RFI/RFP, project/bid evaluations and test
* Heightened testing and operational efficiency by 30% as project manager
for HW/SW user acceptance testing of GUR-class submarine sonar,
navigation and combat systems, as well as electronic warfare, navigation
and radar systems of 80 surface ships.
* Innovated streamlined testing methodology/procedures using test and
integration engineering skills to transition from offline to online
evaluation techniques using HF modems, GPS and vessel’s communication
systems for greater testing accuracy.
* Improved testing processes, existing data collection/evaluation m...
Login or Register to view the full resume.