Bachelor of Physics with 2+ years of professional experience with cryogenic and electromagnetic systems, superconductivity, and vacuum technology. Specializing in data acquisition and analysis, experimental design, system integration and automation, and programming of MRI Technology.
Philips Medical Systems, Magnetic Resonance • Latham, NY (July, 2012 – July, 2014)
PMS is a division of Royal Philips Electronics (Healthcare sector). The Latham site is the #1 producer of superconducting MRI magnets in the world.
Engineer / Data Management Specialist
Collaborated with cryogenic, mechanical, and electrical engineers to design superconducting magnets for use in MRI systems.
• Oversaw magnet data management operations, including acquisition, analysis, computer interfacing, system automation, and experiment design and implementation
• Tested critical magnet components for functionality under radiation as part of a special collaboration with a radiation laboratory in Sweden.
• Lead a six-sigma green belt project to reduce testing cycle time using improved data acquisition and analysis techniques
IDMIL at McGill University • Montreal, QC Summer 2011
The Input Devices and Music Interaction Laboratory deals with projects related to the topic of human-computer interaction, the design of musical instruments and interfaces for musical expression, movement data collection and analysis, sensor development, and gestural control.
Research and Design Assistant
Collaborated with PhD candidates to design a digital musical instrument
• Modeled the instrument (called “The Rulers”) in CAD program SolidWorks
• Ran simulations on the model, collected, and analyzed physical and material data
• Reported and presented on findings of material properties and strain gauge sensor technologies
Bachelor of Science: Major in Physics, Major in Philosophy • 2008-2012
McGill University – Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Vice President – Social Affairs of McGill Society of Physics Students
International Baccalaureate Diploma • 2004-2008
United Nations International School – New York, NY
Completed diploma with principal’s academic commendation and CGPA of 6+/7
• LabView, MatLab, MathCAD
• Laboratory Equipment (small and large scale)
• Statistical Methods (MiniTab)
• All Microsoft software
• Database Management
• Advanced data analysis techniques
• Java, C, Python, Perl, VisualBasic, LaTeX
• Agile and SAP
• Signal Processing and conditioning
• Lean/Six-Sigma and DfX training and projects
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE HIGHLIGHTS
Assistant Lecturer and Tutor in Mathematics Summer 2009, 2010
City University of New York – New York, NY
• Assisted professors in lectures by lecturing and providing individual tutoring to their students
• Facilitated tutoring in math of all levels on a group and individual scale.
• Prepared students in the Borough of Manhattan Community College Summer Immersion Program for their mathematics placement exams
ITSD Mission and Personnel Intern Summer 2006, 2007
United Nations Headquarters (Information Technology Service Division) – New York, NY
• Documented networking characteristics of foreign embassies for budgeting purposes.
• Worked as part of a team that responded to assistance calls from foreign missions.
• Employed knowledge of computer systems and networking to troubleshoot mis...
Login or Register to view the full resume.