A qualified Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Software Systems Architecture and Multi-Disciplinary Integration Engineering background. Currently performing as Deputy Chief Engineer. Well established technical leadership and project management track record. Skilled at working in time sensitive, high pressure, & rapidly changing field environments. Experienced in interfacing with various levels of management, government officials, and military personnel. Well versed in US military process across multiple branches (USAF, US Navy, US Army). Currently hold an Active TS/SCI US Security Clearance, DoD.
Seeking a challenging Technical Project Leadership / Management role within the field of Software Systems Architecture and Integration with career advancement opportunity.
• Battlespace Management/ Battlefield Command & Control (C2BMC and C4ISR)
• Mission Planning Services
• Engineering Support
• Fire Support & Fire Control
• Project Leadership and Support
• Integration and Field Testing
• Software Architecture and Integration
• Detailed software design using Object Oriented principles (OOP)
• Ground to Air, Air to Air, Air to Ground, Ground to Ground, and Indirect Fires Weapon Systems
• Radar and Lidar Remote Sensing
• System of Systems Design
• Template Meta Programming (compile time execution)
• Distributed Systems Processing / Cloud Computing Development
• Network Architecture and Administration
• Developing effective HMI (Human Machine Interface) Components
• SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
• Enterprise Architect (EA) and Rational Rose
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, Fort Worth, TX (2013 – present)
Advanced Development Programs (ADP), also known as Skunk Works®, has built a strong foundation of achievement in aerospace by creating breakthrough technologies and landmark aircraft that continually redefine flight. ADP’s advanced technology solutions for manned and unmanned systems draw on world-class capabilities in conceptual design, systems engineering and integration, complex project management, software development and rapid prototyping. These core ADP capabilities of today tie to the foundation of the Skunk Works® where the mantra, “quick, quiet and quality,” guides each and every project from concept to flight.
Deputy Chief Engineer
• Serve as Co-IPT Lead of Mission Planning Services
• Brief military officials regarding infrastructure of program at PDR (Preliminary Design Review)
• Co-author and deliver CDRL’s (Contract Data Requirements List) to customer per SOW’s (Statement of Work).
• Participate in customer reviews of CDRL’s
• Coordinate multi-project integration and communication between two customer sites and serve as official point of contact between two programs.
• Develop new functionality for mission planning and mission management services.
• Develop and modify mission planning software.
• Design, develop, improve, and maintain network and hardware architecture on integration network.
• Serve as system administrator and architect for integration and test environment, participate in team build of networked system.
• Assist with framing and shaping architecture of software system across five company consortium working group.
• Provide advanced technical leadership to junior engineers.
• Creating project schedules per program stage, deadlines, and requirements.
• Tasking project assignments to various levels of engineers.
TDY (temporary deployment) to Customer Site (2014)
• Work across multi team environment while interacting with high level government and military officials to meet customer requirements.
• Provide onsite mission planning hardware and software integration across consortium.
• Strategize and develop software architecture.
• Provide real time software fixes to bugs.
• Provide Engineering Support on operations floor during various real time mission scenarios.
• Provide escalated, highly complex technical support by reviewing and resolving systems & software related matters.
• Design, configure, and assemble multi-million dollar custom Cloud Computing solution & services.
• Architect and Integrate high level hardware & software systems
• Design network architecture.
• Configure and administer Active Directory.
• Network Administration (Windows).
• Administer DNS (Domain Name Service)
• Administer DHCP
• SAN (Storage Area Network) Administration
• Hyper-V Configuration.
SAIC Defense Solutions Group – Huntsville, AL (2010 – 2013)
From science to solutions SAIC is a scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company serves customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets.
Senior Software Applications Engineer / User Experience Designer – Entry Control Point (ECP) for Forward Operating Base (FOB)
• Design and implement user interface for Entry Control Point for FOB using WPF.
• Build WPF based custom control library in C# as basis for user interface.
• Create custom controls graphics using Expression Design.
• Create WPF based custom animations to increase usability.
Software Architect, Senior Applications and Systems Engineer - Precision Fires Manager (PFM)
AMRDEC (Aviation and Missile Research and Development Engineering Center) – Redstone Arsenal, US Army
Member of US Army SED (Software Engineering Directorate) Fire Support Team
Software Lead, PFM Sensors and Shooters
• Design and implement sensor and shooter interfaces using UML 2.0 for Smart Munitions Laser Guided Weapon Systems.
• Develop targeting software in C# and managed C++ to provide input and output linkage from PFM sensors to shooters.
• Oversee and perform on-site system integration and testing with various targeting sensor hardware.
• Provide customer demo and field test support in military environment.
• Reverse engineer protocols in order to communicate with systems that have little or no documentation.
Senior Software Applications Engineer – Battle Command Mission Executions (BCME) - Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV)
• Use software requirements analysis (SRA) to determine specifications and design software per customer (DoD) requirements for design of operation.
• Provide documentation for software design using UML 2.0.
• Design and develop software application framework (library code) in order to increase productivity of developers at large.
Login or Register to view the full resume.