Objectives: Obtaining a challenging position which will allow personal and professional development
McBee Associates, New York, NY. 2013 - Present
• Communicate with internal staff and payers as required to obtain information and or resolve issues in an effective manner.
• Follow-up calls with payers within specified time frames for appeal, claim and authorization status in order to prevent timely filing.
• Process request for all radiation and radiology medical record in Aeos.
• Data entry of outpatient and inpatient demographics from the UB-04, EOB and or medical record into Appeals Tracking Management creating a case file for patient.
• Inquiry investigation for patient information such as billing status, payments that have been posted, services rendered for inpatient and outpatient, insurance information, progress notes, medications in Eagle.
• Interpretation of denial information and data entry of all new denied appeal cases received from insurances.
• Create and update spreadsheets in Excel to keep track of all incoming corrected claims and claim inquiries.
• Prepare all medical documentations for the nurses to review and appeal.
• Prep and send appeals through certified mailing manage and distribute incoming faxes, conduct monthly OfficeMax ordering for the office.
• Scan and label medical records, initial determinations, final adverse determinations, CMS letters, and IPRO letters into McBee Explorer.
BNP Paribas Bank, New York, NY 2006 - 2013
Loan Administrative Assistant
• Generated and distributed daily reports using Microsoft Office
• Balanced and updated fronting risk reports and ccr forms in Excel
• Check processing
• Investigated inquiries regarding Legal Subpoenas
• Experienced in archiving and retrieving essential doc...
Login or Register to view the full resume.