To obtain an entry-level opportunity in Electrical and Computer Engineering, which will help me in enhancing my engineering skills and broaden my ken, while enriching my repertoire with valuable practical knowledge and aiding me in utilizing the technical skills developed during my comprehensive coursework, challenging research work, and certifications; thereby, helping me in playing a substantial role in creating cutting edge products and solutions for the industry
• North Dakota State University (NDSU) Fargo, ND
Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering Dec. 2014
Master’s Thesis: Content Dissemination Schemes for Mobile Clouds: Modeling, Analysis, and Verification Adviser: Dr. Samee U. Khan
• West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) West Bengal, India
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering Aug. 2008
Final Year Project: DSP Based Simulation of Speech Signals using MATLAB 2008
• Content Dissemination Schemes for Mobile Clouds: Modeling, Analysis, and Verification (Forthcoming in IEEE Transactions)
• A Survey on the Affective Tutoring Systems (Forthcoming in IEEE Transactions)
• A. Abbas, M. Ali, A. Fayyaz, A. Ghosh, A. Kalra, S. U. Khan, M. U. S. Khan, T. D. Menezes, S. Pattanayak, A. Sanyal, and S. Usman, “A survey on energy-efficient methodologies and architectures of network-on-chip,” Computers & Electrical Engineering, 2014.
NDSU Fargo, ND
• MASTER’S RESEARCH PROJECT (MASTER’S THESIS) (Aug. 2012 - Dec. 2014)
Demonstrated motivation and adaptability, alongside teamwork, analytical problem solving, decision making, creative, technical, troubleshooting, communication, interpersonal competence, and organizational skills, while using the ONE Simulator, Petri Nets, Z, CTL, and NuSMV, for the Modeling, Analysis, Formal Verification, and Development, of opportunistic mobile network protocols or content dissemination schemes for mobile clouds (developed using Java), and in co-authoring a Journal Paper on the Work, titled: “Content Dissemination Schemes for Mobile Clouds: Modeling, Analysis, and Verification,” under the Guidance of Dr. Samee U. Khan
Demonstrated problem solving, decision making, technical, leadership, managerial, communication, administrative, and organizational skills, alongside adaptability, while performing the following roles successfully:
• Graduate Teaching Assistant (Grader) - Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Aug. 2012 - Dec. 2014
• Graduate Teaching Assistant (Instructor) - Department of Physics Aug. 2013 - Dec. 2014
• Laboratory/Greenhouse Assistant - Department of Plant Pathology Jan. 2014 - Aug. 2014
Horizon Technologies Inc.
• Java Back-End Programmer (Trainee) Mar. 2015 - July 2015
o Successfully completed training on Java-based back-end technologies, such as: Core Java/J2SE, Advanced Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JNDI, and EJB
o Trained on frameworks, such as: Struts, Hibernate, and Spring
o Used Eclipse (Java SE and Java EE), MySQL, and Apache Tomcat, for training on the abovementioned technologies
• Hands on training in Advanced Networking and CCNA, Hindustan Computers Limited Career Development Centre (HCLCDC, India) 2012
• CCNA, (HCLCDC, India) 2012
• Advanced Networking, (HCLCDC, India) 2012
• Advances in VLSI Signal Processing, (Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur) 2011
• Certificate Course in VB.Net, (Computer Maintenance Corporation Limited, India) 2007
PROJECTS (Based on the Coursework at NDSU and WBUT, and the Certifications)
Demonstrated problem solving, decision making, technical, creative, troubleshooting, teamwork, organizational, communication, and leadership skills, alongside motivation and adaptability, while successfully accomplishing the following:
• Co-developed a method using LabVIEW, for “A LabVIEW Based Method, for the Acquisition, Processing, and Display of Thrust/Torsion Data, from Load Cells,” and developed a “User’s Manual” for the same, at NDSU 2013
• Aggregated and prepared the data on the Energy-Efficient On-Chip Interconnects in the System/Network-on-Chips, for co-authoring, “A Survey on Energy-Efficient Methodologies and Architectures of System/Network-on-Chip,” at NDSU 2013
• Co-developed a successful method using code developed in NuS...
Login or Register to view the full resume.