OBJECTIVE Seeking a full time position within a packaging driven company where I can apply my educational training, organization skills and implement innovative solutions to positively impact the department.
EDUCATION University of Wisconsin-Stout
Major: B.S. Packaging
Emphasis: Business/Sales Projected Date: May, 2015
RELATED COURSE WORK
• Packaging Material: Polymers and Glass
• Packaging Material: Paper/Wood/Adhesives/Metals
• Packaging Consumer
• Packaging Development
EXPERIENCE Pathstone Living October 2009 - 2012
Mankato, MN Dietary Aide
• Display customer service by assisting residents while eating meals.
• Promote leadership skills by training new staff in.
• Maintain flexibility by attending to residents wants and needs.
• Show organizational skills by delivering food to location in a timely manner.
• Display teamwork skills by working with others to deliver food to customers.
• Implement attention to detail when serving customers food.
Mankato Carton June - August 2013 & June- August 2014
Mankato, MN Packaging Intern
• Improved Excel skills by making summaries and detailed reports of labor time.
• Advanced my communication skills by talking with salesman about quotes.
• Gain experience working wi...
Login or Register to view the full resume.