A graduate from a top engineering college with a passion for innovation.
OBJECTIVE: Seeking an entry level sales engineer opportunity to apply my engineering background and help directly boost your company’s revenue.
Harvey Mudd College, Claremont CA Graduated May 2012
Bachelor of Science, Engineering Dean’s List, 3.2 GPA
Project Engineer - Avalon Tank Cleaning, Gardena, CA July 2012 – May 2013
Developed and installed an automated cleaning device that reduced the time of tank cleaning process by up to 75% and removed difficult manual work.
- Utilized Solidworks to produce technical drawings and simulations.
- Produced technical documentation covering device design and operation.
- Selected and purchased parts and materials for multiple projects.
- Conducted demonstrations and training for proper device operation.
- Designed and conducted tests to validate performance of device.
- Completed HAZWOPER 40 hour training.
COLLEGE PROJECT EXPERIENCE
Team Leader - Engineering Clinic Fall 2011 – Spring 2012
Led a team of six engineers to design and build a prototype for a better tank cleaning device.
- Led weekly meetings with client to update them on progress and schedule.
- Produced documentation covering the design process.
- Presented and delivered project results and prototype to client.
- Led several brainstorming and design meetings with the team.
- Machined and acquired various steel parts for prototype construction.
Team Member - Engineering Clinic ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.