Aerospace Systems Engineer
- Process Metrics
- Orbital Mechanics
- MS Suite
To obtain a challenging position utilizing my education and skills toward my passion for aerospace and building a better tomorrow.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
BS Aerospace Systems Engineering Technology, minor in Mathematics 2014
Metropolitan State University (MSU) of Denver, Denver, CO
Aerospace Commercialized Operations Certification 2014
Uber, Denver, CO May 2014 - Present
• Drive clientele to locations throughout the Denver metro area .
Quality Documentation Specialist (Intern)
Jeppesen, Denver, CO May 2013 – August 2013
• Prepare quality documents for ISO 9000 audit, document creation and editing for proper procedure in MS Word and Adobe.
• Create process flow charts utilizing Visio.
• Check databases to insure they contain the most accurate procedures and documentation.
• Code landing and procedural documents for Jeppesen charts.
Excel Program Ambassador
Metropolitan State University (MSU), Denver, CO August 2011- May 2013
Office of Admissions
• Assist high school students understand the application, admission and documentation process and requirements.
• Guide and answer high school student questions and in doing so increase interest in MSU and visibility/exposure of University programs.
Metropolitan State University (MSU), Denver, CO May 2011- August 2012
Office of New Student Orientation
• Report to the Assistant Direction of the office.
• Assist in the planning, training, mentoring and presentation to new and existing employees in order to support new students.
• Perform New Student Orientation activities and lead efforts to engage over 200 students per group through informative and procedural actions to increase application/registration to MSU.
SLT Install and Testing, Watkins, CO September 2008 – August 2010
• Install E911 (enhanced capability) systems for cellular towers, mount antennas, program equipment and satellite/tower triangulation synchronization.
• Update equipment by break down and recycling of out dated equipment with full use of the company vehicle to accomplish tasks.
Operation Youth Empowerment 2014
Founder & President, Denver, CO
• Established and led a student panel for Urban Peak students in order to encourage, inspire, and assist impoverished youths find a path to higher education.
• Work includes: creation and documentation of bi-laws, procedures, grant proposals, fundraising, recruitment, setup and conduct meeting to lead the organization to growth and prosperity.
Login or Register to view the full resume.