OBJECTIVE To develop my skills as a chemical engineer by obtaining an internship or practical work experience in a chemical engineering or related field.
EDUCATION University of Dayton Dayton, OH
Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, 3.53/4.00 Projected Graduation:
Scholarship Student, Dean’s List May 2019
Roncalli High School Indianapolis, IN
Academic Honors Diploma, 4.0 weighted GPA Graduation: May 2014
EXPERIENCE Silfex, Inc. Eaton, OH
Technology Development Engineering Co-Op Aug – Dec 2017
• Team contributor in the design of experiments for acid etching process development.
• Member of an engineering and business team conducting analysis of a competitor part.
Materials R&D Engineering Co-Op May – Aug 2017
• Collaborated with materials engineers to install and design processes for ingot annealing oven and crystal inspection tool.
• Collected and analyzed crystal structure data (grain sizes, resistivity, impurity counts) from ingot samples for furnace process qualifications.
• Provided oral presentation of results and conclusions.
Cleaning Process Engineering Co-Op Aug – Dec 2016
• Designed experiments, collected and analyzed data (e.g. temperature, cavitation energy) to qualify new equipment and to troubleshoot spikes in cleaning-related part defects.
• Managed deionized water system capacity model, monitored key process parameters.
• Frequently used Excel VBA and JMP software for data analysis.
Franciscan Alliance Indianapolis Indiana
IT Server Computing Internship May – Aug 2016
• Work with information systems engineers to troubleshoot server problems and work with hospital personnel over the phone to complete virtual se...
Login or Register to view the full resume.