Recent graduate from an ABET-Biological Engineering program. Looking to apply my problem solving, communication, and critical thinking as a successful Engineer.
LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
B.S. Biolgical Engineering 2014
Related course work: Machine Design, Process Engineering Design, Fluids, Heat and Mass Transfer, Thermodynamics, Engineering Design, Instrumentation, Molecular Methods, Microbiology, Tissue Engineering, Biochemistry
Senior Design Project Fall 2013-Spring 2014
• Managed a three person team to design and set up an experiment to calculate the diffusion coefficient of earthworms to be supplied to the Soil Water Assessment Tool (SWAT) model in order to simulate the movement of pesticides
• 100% of the work was evaluated by me before it was presented to our Advisors
• 50% of the time was spent managing data using spreadsheets in Excel
• Wrote and presented 33% of our of Technical report and presentation to our entire department
Belfair Playground Design Spring 2010
• Designed a playground that was suitable for the community by using ASTM and CPSC playground safety standards as well as community input for 300 children enrolled at Belfair Elementary School
• 100% of the designs were created using Autodesk Inventor
Login or Register to view the full resume.