To work with an organization, where I can contribute towards Embedded Systems Design and Software Development, and gain valuable experience under the guidance of skilled professionals.
Auburn University | Auburn, AL.
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Computer Engineering Option), May/2015.
• Computer Major GPA: 3.68/4.0
Audio Tone Generator using STM32F4 Discovery.
• Implemented a sine function to generate a Sine wave corresponding to particular Note frequency.
• Used I2C Interface to communicate with on-chip codec CS32L22.
ARM Cortex M4 RTOS project using Accelerometer (Wii Controller) on STM32F4 Discovery.
• Blocking and Non Blocking Inter Process Communication using Messages, Signals.
• Utilized Binary Semaphores or Mutex
• Interfaced with on-chip Accelerometer LIS302DL with SPI.
Simulation and Statistical analysis of Random Processes.
• Collection and Graphical representation of the random data.
• Using matlab software to simulate various statistical averages and estimates and comparing them with sample averages.
Embedded Systems Design: Dragonfly-Plus microcontroller
• Using other supporting hardware such as Velleman-keypad matrix, Amplifier and DC-Motor
• Software interfacing using real time interrupts PWM waveform generation.
• Final project: User interface Position Control System using a basic P type control circuit.
Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA): Spartan-3
• VHDL coding to implement combinational and sequential designs.
• Implemented time multiplexed Display Control System using registers, counters, and hierarchical programming.
• Worked on PicoBlaze Microcontroller and implemented the above system through it.
Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA): Altera QE II
• VHDL coding to implement multi-cycle Computer Architecture.
• Implemented a CPU using a hierarchical approach to combine Control Unit, Datapath and System Generated Memory. R...
Login or Register to view the full resume.