Objective • Motivated, adaptable individual seeking career in software engineering utilizing strong engineering design, problem solving, and programming skills.
James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA
Bachelor of Science, May 2015
Major: General Engineering, Minor: Computer Science, Math
E.I.T. – VA 2012-present
Relevant Course work- 7 Semesters of Engineering Design, Algorithms and Data Structures, Project Management, Circuits , Algorithm Development, System Dynamics, Software Engineering, Computer Organization, Data Structures.
Governor's School for Science and Technology, Hampton, VA
Relevant Course Work- Honors Research and Methodologies, Environmental Science.
National Society of Black Engineers, James Madison University.
• The Founding President of the JMU chapter of the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE).
• Served as a liaison between the organization and the JMU engineering department
• Scheduled and prepared the meetings of the group.
• Planned and volunteered at a science booth at the Harrisonburg farmers market. 2012-present
Climate Adaptable Solar Energy System Capstone, James Madison University.
• Presented at the 2014 IEEE SIEDS conference.
• Developed of a Climate Adaptable Solar Energy System using bio mimicry.
• Researched solar panel technologies and energy conversion mechanisms.
• Analyzed thermal and electrical models of the proposed designs 2012-2014
POSaM Lead Engineer, James Madison University ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.