Summary of Qualifications
• Technical coordinator of multiple products for both customers and key suppliers. Ensured clear communication and tracked open action items to closure.
• Experienced in all facets of system design and product development from concept to production. Experience includes system level and component functional requirement analysis, software sequential and continuous control development, and product interface requirements (electrical power, signal and mechanical).
• Team Lead for verification testing of multiple products during all phases from assembly to customer level verification
English Language Teacher
Brave Language Training School,
Shenyang, China 2013 – present
• Adult intermediate conversational classes and topic specific classes for local automotive suppliers
• Children’s introduction to English classes for 4-6 year olds.
Behr Heat Transfer Systems,
Charleston, SC 2010 - 2013
• The technical and project coordination interface with the automotive customer for the launch of a new thermal cooling module for heavy duty truck applications.
• Responsible for managing internal team of engineers to meet the schedule, product and technical deliverables while incorporating additional work scope into the project
• Responsible for managing technical issues, open action item list, timelines for technical reports and initial product deliveries, and cost evaluations of key suppliers
S-80 FCPM Lead System Engineer
South Windsor, CT 2009 - 2010
• Directed and reviewed work assignments, mentored and developed the technical skill set of a team of 7-10 engineers during product integration, verification and validation testing for the fuel cell power system.
• Identified scope of work, personnel resources needed and created schedule timelines to develop and implement an alternative operational sequence in conjunction with the research department.
• Proposed, evaluated and approved requirement and specification changes through the generation of technical specifications and documentation within the configuration control process to ensure that the integrated system performance requirements of the project are maintained in the delivered hardware and software.
• Generated complex technical documentation and presentations to review and lead functional integration efforts directly with the military customer to coordinate major sub-contractors for the various stages of product operations. Assessed customer technical proposals and requirement changes to balance overall program performance risks against risks to technical and schedule deliverables.
Product System Architect
South Windsor, CT 2006 -2009
• Conceptualized and created the overall system functional architectural design of the fuel cell product for the S-80 submarine. Designed and maintained the conceptual process and instrumentation diagram. Researched and reviewed past and current internal fuel cell development research and test results to determine the most robust start-up and shutdown operational sequencing. Generated the overall product's software pseudo code during the concept and preliminary development phases.
• Analyzed and documented the steady state and transient operational conditions through the use of fluid dynamic models, heat and mass balances, and FMEA analysis. Generated and maintained the overall product requirements document, as well as individual functional requirements for mechanical and electronic components.
• Created presentations, generated requi...
Login or Register to view the full resume.