OBJECTIVE: To achieve a challenging full-time position in the field of engineering where I could apply my knowledge of chemical engineering principles and superior leadership skills.
Bachelor of Science May 2015
Major: Chemical Engineering
Minor: Engineering Management
Certifications: PEC Safeland, Runaway Reactions
Software: ChemCad, MatLab, Polymath, EES, ComSol, Excel, Word, Powerpoint,
Equipment: Batch reactors, distillation columns, heat exchangers, synthetic gas separation membranes
General: Project Management, Leadership, Communication, Teamwork, Sustainability
• Infant Formula Plant Design: Designed plant using ChemCad and performed economic analysis using Capcost.
• Saponification of Methyl Acetate: Completed kinetic analysis of reaction using Labview and Excel.
• Gasoline Production from Bio-oil: Process design, feasibility study, and environmental impact study.
• Runaway Claisen Reaction: Improved safety of batch reactor using safety hazop. Redesign using ChemCad.
Undergraduate Research Assistant August 2013-January 2014
Professor Suresh Santanam’s lab, Syracuse University
• Assisted Professor Suresh Santanam with a research project for the NYEPI. It involves various methods of energy sustainability and is coordinated with the work of New York's leading energy research centers and experts to serve as a resource for the State's policymakers.
Login or Register to view the full resume.