A recent Tulane Engineering graduate seeking professional opportunities within the Chemical Engineering industries offering excellent problem solving skills, established leadership in a team environment with programming knowledge and project experience.
Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering
Minor in Mathematics
New Orleans, LA
Economically Feasible Evaporation January 2015 – May 2015
• Designed and calculated economic feasibility of an additional barometric condenser in the evaporative process in the sugar refining process.
• Presented findings utilizing industrial specifications and realistic engineering constraints.
Cyclohexanone Production Design
September 2014 - December 2014
• Worked with classmates on the design of a production process yielding 300 millions lbs of cyclohexanone annually.
• Implemented design using HYSYS and reported results to Professor and the class.
Practice School Intern January 2015 – May 2015
American Sugar Refining Company Arabi, LA
• Collaborated with a group of classmates in the analysis and design of a feasible energy saving addition to the company’s evaporation process.
• Presented findings to a group of representatives of the company and faculty members of Tulane University.
Student Worker - Archivist
October 2014 – May 2015
Tulane University Louisiana Research Collection New Orleans, LA
• Maintained online archive database for the Louisiana Research Collection within Tulane University.
• Aided patrons in discovering suitable research material within the Louisiana Research Collection.
Student Mentor August 2014 - December 2014
Edward Hynes Charter School New Orleans, LA
• Managed Middle School students in a competition in the design and construction of robots constructed of Legos in First Lego League, a grou...
Login or Register to view the full resume.