Relevant Course Work
Senior Design Project August 2013- May 2014
Solar Brine Concentrator
• Designed a small scale solar brine concentrator with intent to scale-up.
• Extracted and presented experimental data through Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
• Projected costs and data related to implementing a full scale solar brine concentrator.
Merck, Durham, NC October 2014 - Present
• Performed sampling to support the manufacturing and validation for processes as well as developmental work for new products/processes.
• Executed functions on PAS-X, DeltaV, and SAP to carry out processing.
• Recorded environmental monitoring data into the LIMS application.
• Performed general maintenance and assisted in troubleshooting of DeltaV equipment.
• Trained over 20% of shift technicians in aseptic techniques and sampling procedures.
• Identified and addressed compliance, safety, and process deviations, saving over $100,000 of product.
• Served as a liaison between engineering and manufacturing for DeltaV and BAS alarms.
Coastal Lumber Company, Weldon, NC May 2010 - August 2013
Seasonal General Laborer
• Performed sampling through high powered liquid chromatography ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.