University of Massachusetts Lowell September 2011-May 2015
Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering, Overall GPA: 3.6, Magna Cum Laude
Omega Chi Epsilon Chemical Engineering Honor Society
Relevant Courses: Process Controls (including MPC), Aspen Plus/HySys
Fluid Mechanics, Statistics and MiniTab, Thermodynamics
Process Analysis, Matlab and Numerical Methods, Biochemistry
Physical Chemistry, Electricity Fundamentals, Reactor Kinetics
Organic Chemistry, Purification and Isolation, Separations and Mass Transfer
Other Skills: Control Loop Analysis, Microsoft Office
PFD/PNID Management Mammalian Cell Culture, Communication
EMD Millipore, Bedford MA Life Science Research Facility
Chemical Engineering Intern May-Aug. 2014
• Analyzed mass transfer rates of gas diffusion through liquid buffers.
• Quantified interactions of agitation and gas flow rate on liquid mixing.
• Developed and implemented experimental protocol and automated spreadsheet for additional experimentation.
• Trained other interns in lab techniques and protocols.
• Compiled and presented data to multidisciplinary project group.
Login or Register to view the full resume.