● MS in ME, BE in Fluid Machinery and its Automatic Control
● Experience in product design and manufacturing
● Skills in Unigraphics NX, AutoCAD, Solidworks, CATIA V5, Matlab, C language and Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge in DVP&R, DFMEA, DFM, DFA, QFD, GD&T, Six Sigma (DFSS)
● Core courses: Design for Manufacturing, Advanced Mechanics of Materials, Mechanical Principles and Design, Electronics in Electronic Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Design for HVAC
● Strong communication skill, hard worker, quick learner and capability to take responsibility
College of Engineering and Computer Science，Syracuse University May 2015, Syracuse, NY
Master of Mechanical Engineering
School of Energy and Power Engineering ，Jiangsu University June 2013, Jiangsu, China
Bachelor of Engineering
● 2011 MARQUEZ Scholarship Recipient (Top 3%); 2010, 2011 UJS Scholarship Recipient (Top 10%)
● 2010, 2011 “Outstanding Student Leader” (Top 5%)
● “Excellent Team Design” (1 out of 8 teams) in College Student Practice Innovation Project (July,2012) – Team leader: led in the “The Continuity of Micro Jet” project
New United Group, Design Engineer Intern 07/2014¬ -08/2014, Changzhou
• Analyzed the structures of DC traction motors (used in industrial vehicles), developed the existing design, created cover and stator frame component drawing by AutoCAD.
• Avoided a $15k loss via investigation and communication, solved the problem of datum plane offsetting during production with R&D, manufacturing and quality assurance.
• Assisted in completing project reports, assisted manager in department management.
Ruiyang Hydraulic Co., Product Engineer Intern 07/2011¬ -08/2011, Changzhou
• Created flange plate component drawings of hydro-cylinder by using AutoCAD software and replaced old ones.
• Accomplished the processing of equipped pieces of parts by using lathe machines.
• Achieved 25% Hydro-cylinder assembly time saving by optimizing assembly line.
• Experienced whole new product development processes from define, design, production process flow chart, test and development.
Jiangsu University M&E Factory, Process Engineer 07/2010¬ -11/2011, Zhenjiang
• Utilized GD&T principles, conducted cold working and produced reliable metal hammer.
• Conducted heat processing (casting, forging) under instruction.
• Independently study and implement better assembled work flow for increase production volume.
• Became the first and only one to programe NC Lathe and produced metal parts for plant.
PROJECT & RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
Design for Hamilton Beach 49611 Coffeemaker 01/2014¬ -05/2014, Syracuse University
• Accomplished benchmarking analysis of the coffee maker and generated a QFD house.
• Conducted parts 3-D modeling by using UG for the coffeemaker components,
• Accomplished the design for injection molding process and the choice of plastic material in this case.
• Achieved 30% cost saving by redesigning the coffeemaker, led the teamwork and the project got listed as an Outstanding Project by the professor.
Analysis of Vortex Shedding Over a Circular Cylinder 04/2014¬ -05/2014, Syracuse University
• Set up the experiment in ELD water channel, applied the PIV (Particle Image Velocimetry) technique to give the velocity field in the flow of different velocities.
• Collected data and used POD (Proper Orthogonal Decomposition) method to reconstruct the flow field in Matlab.
• Concluded the structure and drag force of vortex shedding b...
Login or Register to view the full resume.