Education: University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.S in Computer Science
Languages: Industry experience in Java, HTML/CSS/JS, Ruby and experience working/ developing small projects with many more such as Scala, C++, C, PERL
HT Condor, Student Programmer
2012 Winter - 2013 Summer
* High-thoroughput computing company, specializing in processing millions of different jobs using idle CPUs in a large cluster network
* Debug / test many different parts of the program. Self-taught
Riot Games - Deployment Automation Tools Intern
Santa Monica, CA
* Among 1% of accepted applicants, completed 2 projects full-stack style, from front-end, middle end and back end.
* Worked with talented mentors to learn and absorb much as possible
* Successful code-a-thon project using HTML front end and CoffeeScript logic / Flask database to show health of players across the globe
* Successful project which spun up AWS nodes through command line
SmartUQ - Software Engine...
Login or Register to view the full resume.