University of Southern Maine, Gorham, ME
Bachelor of Sciences in Electrical Engineering May 2016
C/C++ Programming, Linear Systems, Power Systems, Vibrations, Electronic Devices, Electronic Circuits, Electromagnetic Fields, Analog Circuits Design, Digital Logic, Microprocessor Systems and Devices, Materials Sciences, Electromagnetic Energy Conversion (Motors), Computer Sciences, Mathematica, Junior Design Project, and Engineering Economics.
RH Sensor Test Jig
• With the help of PADs Logic and Layout, designed two PCBs to test SHT75 sensors inside an incubator.
• Utilized CCS C Compiler and MPLAB X IDE to program the firmware portion of the project.
• Designed an expansion board (PCB) for the Cultivo’s motherboard.
• Programmed the firmware with MPLAB X IDE.
• Debugged the hardware and firmware with oscilloscope and emulation software tools (TeraTerm, Putty, RealTerm).
Home Automation System Using LabVIEW and Embedded Systems
• Designed a new home automation system using LabVIEW and circuit designs.
• Demonstrated the infinite number of functions it can implement.
The Baker Company Sanford, ME May 2015 – August 2015
Electrical Engineering Intern
• Designed printed circuit boards with PADs Logic, Layout, and Router.
• Programmed microcontrollers with MPLAB X IDE (C Programming).
• Soldered components onto the PCBs.
• Tested the final products before manufacturing.
• Built operator manuals for the different projects done.
F.Charest Ltee Saint-Georges, QC May 2011 – August 2014
Machine Operator, Day Worker
• Performed forklift operations as well as maintained the forklifts safe for the working environment.
• Planned my schedule ahead to achieve the workload presented to me daily.
• Solved any issues concerning production efficiency.
• Collaborated to prepare orders for other companies.
Login or Register to view the full resume.