TECHNICAL: Minitab **, Arena Simulation Software **, MATLAB **, Visual Studio (C++, C#) *, Java (basic object-oriented programming) *, Microsoft Office (Project, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) ***, Microsoft SharePoint **, SQL *, SmartSheet **, Balsamic ***
Skill Level: Beginner *, Intermediate **, Advanced ***
INTERPERSONAL: Leadership, communication, commitment, motivation, reliability, trustworthy, and change adaptive
- Lean Six Sigma, Software Development Life Cycle
Computational Methods, Engineering Economic Analysis, Probability and Statistics for Engineers, System Design and Deployment, Decision and Risk Analysis, Operations Research: Deterministic and Probabilistic Models, Project Management, Lean Six Sigma System Design, Operations Management, Intro to Business Computing, Process Engineering, Quality Control, Project and Product life cycle, Engineering Management, Process Sustainability, Customer Satisfaction, Waste Removal
- Bachelors of Science (currently in progress): Systems Engineering w/ a concentration in Engineering Management; minor in Mathematics
- The University of North Carolina at Charlotte – Charlotte, NC, United States of America
- Curriculum focuses on optimizing any type of business environment to help add value to the customer. Customer satisfaction is main priority.
- Current overall GPA: 3.73
1. IT Business Analyst: AvidXchange - Charlotte, NC
- Creation of business requirement documents (BRD) that were used for development of SharePoint...
Login or Register to view the full resume.