OBJECTIVE – A Chemical Engineering professional with a keen eye to spot data anomalies, with internship experience in challenging projects requiring data analysis, R&D and process control. Seeking full time opportunity in the realm of quality engineering, data refinement, process optimization - to drive business goals.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
• Exploratory Data Analysis • Wet Chemistry • DOE, SPC, 5S, Six Sigma, Gage R&R
• Statistical Modelling • Data Visualization (Minitab, R) • Quality Control & Assurance
• Root cause analysis • Characterization (TLC, HPLC, GC, MS, IR, DSC and NMR) • Process improvement (yield, capacity)
Analytical Tools – COMSOL, UniSim, MATLAB, AutoCAD, Scrubber, Minitab, EES, RStudio, MS Office, LabVIEW, JMP
Relevant Skills – R&D lab experience, knowledge of cGMP & FDA regulations and mathematics
Lab Experience – 5 years in a Chemical Engineering lab with a cross-functional team working with HPLC, GC, potentiostats, etc.
Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering at Arizona State University, Tempe (GPA – 3.63/4.0) May 2015
Bachelors of Engineering – Chemical Engineering
K.K.Wagh College of Engineering at University of Pune, Nasik May 2013
Intern | Atlas Fine Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. | Nashik, India Jun – Jul 2012
• Researched the ongoing process, co-produced and managed extensive schematics, P&IDs and PFDs for Coumarin production to improve yield from 97 to 99.3 percent, improve conversion rates and reduced maintenance costs by 1.3 percent.
• Performed detailed mass & energy balance calculations to establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications to complete client requirements and conducted ergonomic studies to reduce costs by 3percent.
Intern | Prathamesh Wineries| Nashik, India Jun – Jul 2011
• Conducted sample testing, detailed calculations to establish fermentation rates, and suggested renewed process conditions to save 7 percent in enzyme use to improve the yield and quality. Streamlined the production process by optimizing PFDs.
• Performed exploratory data analysis, DOE, root cause analysis and optimized the process resulting in 4percent profit.
Intern | Siddhivinayak Polymers Pvt. Ltd. | Nashik, India Aug – Sept 2010
• Studied polymer extrusion, processing, braiding & studied injection molding and different coating techniques to improve cycle time
• Interpreted drawing markups and implemented revisions to P&IDs and PFDs provided by senior engineers.
Catapult Experiment to optimize the shooting distance accounting for three variables
• Prepared a detailed SOP, DOE study and plotted residual charts, Pareto and Normality charts, performed data transformation to normalize and conducted a Gage R&R and CAPA study to determine the capability to be 9.4 percent (Capable system).
• Plotted main effects and interaction plots, fishbone diagram, calculated variation by parts and by operators, created an ANOVA table to analyze the variance and a calculated R2 value of 99.73 percent.
Pyrolysis studies on Vitamin B12, Laccase enzymes and Hemoglobin
• Tested the pyrolyzed product for electrochemical activity, focusi...
Login or Register to view the full resume.