819 Cavehill Ct. Houston, TX 77047
Obtain a position as an Engineer at a growing firm with a nurturing environment where my academic skills and resourceful experience will add value to organizational operations.
WORK EXPERIENCE / RESEARCH
ALS Empirica, Midland, TX - Field Geologist 08/2014 – present
• Real time monitoring of drilling activity onsite
• Interpreted the data at hand and give feedback to the Data Engineer; drilling team and company man.
• Lending onsite technical support in case of equipment failure
• Used the tools onsite to predict potentially dangerous situations, such as kicks or the detection of gases.
• Creating special logs and written reports for well site geologist and company man.
ZM Enterprises, Houston, TX - Manager/Customer Service, 08/2012 to 07/2014
• Customers service and maintained smooth operations daily; Supervised, and also facilitated with recruiting and training new hire; inventory purchases and perform daily bookkeeping, technical troubleshooting equipment.
Texas Tech University - Chemical Engineering - Undergraduate Research Assistant 01/2011- 05/2011
• Investigated drug delivery mechanisms like oral delivery by use of Lycopodium pollens and Transdermal delivery by using of micro needles.
• Led data gathering process and conducted extensive and detailed statistical analysis.
• Coordinated with colleagues to ensure maximum output levels and efficient running of the process.
• Participated in weekly status meetings and provided periodic updates to the research group.
• Involved in researching ways to develop new and more effective methods for drug delivery like using drug coated dental floss.
• Lab skills include use of Dissolution Techniques, Gas Chromatography (GC), FT-IR, UV-VIS and other analytical techniques
Texas Tech University, Chemical Engineering - Capstone Design Project
• The expansion of a refinery naphtha upgrade train so that it is able to process a larger input,
• Economic analysis for a formalin production unit and
• The optimization and economics of a Toluene Hydrodealkylation plant
• Worked as a group utilizing and direction skills of individual members for the efficient completions of the project.
• Detailed simulations conducted by the use of Aspen HYSYS.
• Thorough economic analysis, sensitivity analysis and equipment sizing by use of ASPEN plus and HYSYS.
Login or Register to view the full resume.