To obtain a challenging full-time engineering position utilizing my chemical engineering education and work experience.
Laboratory Manager/Validation Engineer, dlhBOWLES, Canton, OH (6/2012-Present)
• Complete management of Laboratory facilities and operations registered to TS16949 under ISO17025 guidance
• Schedule and coordinate all laboratory product and material testing
• Management of DLH material research and development activities
• Supervise and schedule activity of all Lab Technicians and Alternate Technicians
• Provide full validation support for Product/Process engineering as well as QC and production
• Design and carry out specific product testing for specialized automotive plastic parts
• Keep DLH standards up to date as well as tracking all external testing specification revisions
• Member of the Environmental Committee over-seeing use of all chemicals entering and leaving the company in accordance with ISO14001
Undergrad Research Assistant, Babcock & Wilcox, University of Akron (5/2010-5/2011)
• Set-up and carried out experiments with new CO2 absorbents
• Recorded data on these experiments and made changes to the mixtures accordingly
Merchandiser/Counselor, Scotts Miracle Grow, Akron, OH (5-2007-8-2009)
• Created displays at local department stores showcasing Scotts products in new and innovative ways
• Counseled customers in store on how to use Scotts products for their lawn and garden needs
Boat Detailer, Beaver Park Marina, Lorain, OH (5/2005-4/2007)
• Obtained valuable experience in the operation of heavy machinery and power equipment
The University of Akron,...
Login or Register to view the full resume.