Johns Hopkins University
August 2011 - December 2014
￼B.S. in Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering GPA: 3.02, EIT Certified
Alternative Energy Design
Assessed the feasibility of creating biodiesel from waste coffee grounds using a modified, hexane-free extraction process.
Developed a consumer-friendly method to determine the level of oxidation in cooking oil to reduce the risk of heart disease.
Joseph L. Katz Award May 2015
· Awarded for demonstrating academic excellence in the Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering Senior Lab course.
Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES) Publication October 2014
· Co-authored research paper Dimensionality and Contact Guidance Affect Tumor Cell Migration and Decision Making.
AIChE ChemE Car Regional Competition April 2014
Second Place in Poster Competition
· Developed “green” car for ChemE Car competition at the 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers Conference. · Designed research poster that placed 2nd in the poster competition for the Atlantic Region.
Applied Control Engineering February 2015 - Present
Associate Engineer Newark, DE
· Design and implement control systems for various industries, including pharmaceuticals and power production.
· Increased knowledge on PLC programming and communication, HMI software, interpreting P&IDs, and automation hardware.
Konstantopoulos Lab, Institute for NanoBioTechnology (INBT) September 2012 - December 2014
Research Assistant Baltimore, MD
· Collaborated with a PhD candidate on microfluidics research regarding 3-D cancer cell migration. Constructed microchannel devices with prospects of implementing these devices as a measure of aggression in cancer metastasis.
INBT Undergraduate Research Leaders December 2012 - December 2014
Co-founder and Konstantopoulos Lab Representativ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.