Bachelor of Science: Civil & Environmental Engineering May 2015
West Virginia University – Morgantown, WV
GPA: 3.5, Cum Laude Latin Honors
Bellhops – Morgantown, WV Dec. 2013 – Jan. 2015
• Recruited 159 students to Bellhops (through social media, presentations, flyers, etc.) in its startup year on campus.
• Reviewed applicants and ultimately hired/managed 98 student movers.
• Organized Bellhops for several residential and commercial moves for upwards of $30,000 in market revenue, while upholding quality customer service.
• Out of the 80 new campus markets, the Morgantown branch completed the year in the top 10%.
University Primetime – Morgantown, WV Oct. 2013–March 2014
• Created weekly blogs relative to college audience promoting university events/activities.
• Initiated recruitment efforts to expand membership base.
• Developed sales programs to secure paid advertisements from local companies.
Urban Foundation/Engineering LLC - East Elmhurst, NY June 2011-Aug. 2011
Assistant to the Project Manager
• Filing of concrete drop-off forms and soil relocation forms.
• Survey air filtration devices hourly to ensure a healthy concentration of dust particles in the air, as well as keeping an updated spreadsheet of the data daily.
• Responsible for putting in requests for additional supplies needed for the next job day.
Theta Chi Fraternity 2010-Present
Executive Vice President, Execut...
Login or Register to view the full resume.