Brigham Young University – Provo, UT – Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Anticipated Graduation: April, 2016
Research: Developmental physiology laboratory assistant (January 2014 – present)
Senior Project, Dugway Proving Ground, Provo, UT
January 2015 – April 2015
• Worked in a small team of engineers to develop a chlorine gas sensor for U.S. Army use in experimentation of chemical warfare.
• Met regularly with Army engineers to review product requirements, demonstrate project progress, and collaborate on new project ideas.
• Personally designed microprocessor firmware to collect and process sensor readings, collect GPS readings, and send real time data through cellular networks.
Computer and Electrical Engineer Intern, ATL Technology, Springville, UT
March 2014 – October 2014
• Worked in teams of electrical and mechanical engineers to develop medical devices and cables, as well a variety of custom electromechanical products.
• Designed embedded system firmware of test equipment for a variety of products.
• Debugged existing test equipment firmware to enhance product life.
• Personally researched and trained entire engineering department on new method of software management version control.
IT Analyst, Missionary Training Center, Provo UT
January 2013– March 2014
• Performed initial troubleshooting and incident tracking.
• Remained famil...
Login or Register to view the full resume.