Objective: To be hired full time as a Mechanical Engineer.
Education Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering 12/15
The University of Texas at Austin
Overall GPA: 3.07/4.00
Austin Community College 08/11- 05/12
Overall GPA: 3.89/4.00
Engineering Design Methodology, Mechatronics I &II, Materials Engineering, Computers and Programming, Computational Methods, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Thermo-Fluids System, Heat Transfer, Statics, Mechanics of Solids, Dynamics, Differential Equations, Dynamics Systems & Control
Senior Design Project Sponsored by Schlumberger, UT Austin 08/15- 12/15
• Analyze geometries of O-Rings
• Create a LabVIEW VI to take measurements by image processing
• Design an appropriate setup for experiments
Design Methodology Project, UT Austin 05/15
• Redesigned a quadcopter drone for increased functionality
• Utilized predictive modeling techniques to increase possible areas of redesign
• Conducted customer interviews to analyze the quadcopter market and used this data to guide the redesign process
Mechatronics II Project, UT Austin 03/15
• Simulated a traffic light with LabVIEW
• Utilized an FPGA from NI myRIO to program the traffic light
• Created a model using colored LEDs and cross buttons
• Controlled the model remotely with a TCP connection
Integrated Reverse Engineering and Design Graphics Project, UT Austin 05/13
• Explored a mechanical d...
Login or Register to view the full resume.