Begin my career in engineering, acquire the experience to become a professional engineer, and contribute to the company's goals or cause.
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, University of California, Davis
Graduated in Spring 2015
Successfully passed Mechanical Fundamental of Engineering Exam in September 2015
• Computer: Auto CAD, programming in C/C++ and MATLAB, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, PREDICTOR, SoundPLAN
• Experience with machining (lathing, drilling, milling)
• Learned in technical writing
• Knowledge of designing
Previous Projects and Experiences:
• Designed a totem to interlock with two other totems and fabricated the totem with machining tools
• Created a gyroscope using different machining tools to create and combine the different parts
• Performed a group feasibility study and wrote a feasibility report pertaining to parking solutions for the downtown of the city of Davis
• Reverse-engineered the mechanical s...
Login or Register to view the full resume.