OBJECTIVE: Seeking a full time position concentrated in Chemical Engineering.
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
B.S.E in Chemical Engineering, May 2015
Comstock Park High School, Comstock Park, MI
Team Tech: Improved Prosthetic Pressure Morph Pad Winter 2012-Fall 2013
* Collaborated with Detroit Engineered Products
* Designed a pressure sensor which can be used to test the fit of residual limbs to increase the fit and comfort with their prosthetic
* Presented results at Boeing Team Tech National Competition in October 2013
Team Tech: Animated Tissue Slicer Winter 2013-Fall 2014
* Worked with a gynecologist at the University of Michigan Hospital
* Modified a tissue slicer to decrease human error and better detect cervical cancer
* Placed first at Boeing Team Tech National Competition in October 2014
Senior Design: Better Beer Fall 2014- Winter 2015
* Developed a defoamer to eliminate excess foam in multiple types of beer to decrease economic loss in restaurants and bars
* Performed marketing analysis, preliminary research and prototyping to create a working final product
Burns Research Group at the University of Michigan: Sep. 2013-Aug. 2015
* Focused on the advancement and proliferation of microfluidic technology
* Created new components to make the assembly and testing process more efficient using 3D printing and LABVIEW
Summer Engineering Exploration Camp: Logistic ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.