- Canadian Citizen; US R Visa: Type / Class: B1 / B2
- 20+ years of experience in engineering, project management, planning, construction, operations, maintenance and asset management in hydrocarbon, utilities, power plant and EPC industries.
- 12+ years of progressive leadership responsibilities. Led engineering, projects, operations & maintenance teams- 5+ direct reports; 30+ staff; contract teams.
- Budgetary responsibility $25M+ ; individual project TIC $4M+
- Engineering, design, installation, testing, commissioning, operations and maintenance - of 5kV to 240 kV UG & OH lines, 132/33-11kV, 33/11-6.6kV electrical substations including all deliverables for protection & control (P&C), telecom, SCADA, transmission, substation layouts and station services.
- Ensure engineering design, construction, operation and maintenance adhering to CE Code, CSA, IEEE, NFPA, IEC codes
- Professional, dedicated to organizational improvements; adapt to rapid changes in organization / industry.
- Attention to detail, well organized, reliable and well able to prioritize; effective first point of contact for new process roll-outs.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering; Certified Project Management Professional.
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.Eng) with APEGA; Project Management Professional with Project Management Institute, USA.
- Proficient use of MS Office, SAP, Maximo, MS Project, Oracle, ETAP, SKM, SIMARIS.
I bring effective leadership, engineering, analytical skills and a proven track record for timely project delivery, project management and customer satisfaction. My strength is in leading teams, interfacing closely with all stakeholders with the discipline to drive results; establish and follow on details.
In my current role I,
* Manage capital programs and projects with the responsibility to meet scope requirements, financial targets and regulatory goals; identify, assess and mitigate risks.
*Supervise, plan and schedule Engineering team in the preliminary and detailed design stages.
* Manage commercial aspects of contracting / supply chain in coordination with procurement team.
* Develop, monitor and control Project KPIs
* Ensure teams meet budget, schedule and quality of project deliverables.
* Point person between field operations, asset managers and senior management.
* Initiate, lead/facilitate HAZID, HAZOP and Quantified Risk Assessments.
* Lead projects from conception through design, construction, commissioning and close-out.
Login or Register to view the full resume.