Electrical Engineering graduate student with focus in data mining, statistical analysis, signal processing, and mathematical modeling of dynamic systems. Excellent research and problem solving skills. Hardworking and adaptable team player seeking an opportunity to further sharpen his professional skills.
University of Delaware --- Newark, DE (Expected Graduation Date) December 2015
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering with concentration in Biomedical Engineering
New Jersey Institute of Technology --- Newark, NJ August 2014
Bachelor of Science in Biophysics
Bayesian Statistics for Engineers Spring 2015
• Utilized the Bayesian approach to statistical inference for data analysis from a variety of applications
• Constructed and interpreted Bayesian models in applied problems including hierarchical model specification and computational techniques in WinBUGS and R
Advanced Data Analysis Fall 2014
• Prepared a literature review of the impact of big data in healthcare highlighting its advantages and potential problems in the medical industry
• Coded programs in WinBUGS and R to conduct data analysis on large data sets
• Applied statistical inference procedures to draw conclusions on large data sets
Bioinformatics Fall 2014
• Developed fundamental concepts of data storage and retrieval along with protein sequence analysis
• Conducted gene and protein annotations of the little skate for submission to public databases
Java, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Microsoft Office, Python, R, WinBUGS
University of Delaware, Newark, DE
Research Assistant January 2015- Present
• Developing code to run Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations in R
• Designing a mathematical model to detect HIV replication despite lack of measurable virus in the blood
while also quantifying the measurement non-invasively
• Converting MATLAB code into R code to improve simulation speed of mathematical models
NJIT National Basketball Organization,...
Login or Register to view the full resume.