Houston, TX 77084
Mechanical engineering student seeking full-time engineering position starting June 2016.
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering with a Minor in Mathematics, Expected May 2016
University of Houston - Houston, Texas
Senior Design Project, FMC Technologies Subsea Separator - September 2015 – May 2016
Material selection, design analysis, and structural leveling of MultiPipe high pressure subsea gas/liquid separator to minimize weight and optimize manufacturability.
Technical Skills: MATLAB, ProEngineering, Microsoft Suite
Project Engineering Intern - Technip, Houston, Texas, June 2014 – May 2015
• Appointed intern for a Technip/Fluor multi-billion dollar joint venture to engineer, procure, and construct a 1.5 million-ton-per-year ethane cracker and derivatives complex in Lake Charles, Louisiana for Sasol Ltd.
• Facilitated inter-discipline communication by gathering input from management and compiling the client weekly report.
• Created, published, and continually updated project metric reports including: project milestones, man-hour productivity, equipment lists, and vendor document and procurement requisition statuses.
• Evaluated facility hazards and recommended actions to mitigate the risks during HAZOP and 3-D Model project team reviews.
• Arranged the new chemical plant into 124 commissioning systems to achieve an orderly handover to the client from the geographical area approach employed during construction by the contractor.
Tutor - LearningRx, Katy, Texas, February 2012 – December 2012
Login or Register to view the full resume.