Objective: To obtain an internship during Summer 2016 that will utilize and enhance technical and professional skills developed through coursework and past employment.
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA August 2015 - Present
Candidate for B.S. in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Relevant Coursework: Thermodynamics, Transport Phenomena, Numerical Methods
Expected Graduation Date: May 2017
Emory University, Atlanta, GA August 2011 – May 2015
Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry
Overall GPA : 3.49
Atlanta Scholars LTD/Richmond Tutors LTD, Atlanta, GA
Math, Sciences, and Standardized Testing Tutor January 2015-present
• Tutor clients (Middle school to University) in Math, Chemistry, and Physics
• Clients always see academic improvement; helped raise one students math grades by 30%
EWSA LTD (Now REG), Kigali, Rwanda
Engineering Intern, Oil and Gas Unit May 2014- August 2014
• Prepared technical reports/presentations for management concerning transport processes and resulting ecological impacts of 100MW KivuWatt Gas extraction project.
• Designed organizational framework for third-party monitoring of gas-extraction activities
• Helped design system to reduce nutrient flux from Power Plant wastewater into lake by 30%.
Bonefish Grill, Atlanta, GA
Host, Guest Services Associate (GSA) January 2013 – September 2013
• Managed the front of house operations in order to increase efficiency and quality of service.
• Received accolades for guest satisfaction and conflict resolution; targeted for promotion to Assistant Manager.
The Triple Helix (Scientif...
Login or Register to view the full resume.