Seeking an internship in Summer 2016 in the field of chemical engineering to utilize my analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills for process development and/or product research.
University of Houston Houston, Texas
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering with a minor in Chemistry Dec 2017
Overall GPR: 3.07/4.0
Texas A&M University College Station, Texas
Bachelor of Science in Biology with minor in Psychology May 2014
Overall GPR: 3.10/4.0
Test Valley Research Dallas, Texas
Biology Technician July 2014 – Jan 2015
• Created an individual research project aimed at differentiating bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells into osteocytes and chondrocytes to aid in bone repair and quicken recovery times.
• Gained business experience by working at a startup company—a tissue bank and lab—with just three employees.
• Stripped human amnion tissue of therapeutic growth factors to be injected post-op as anti-inflammatories.
Texas A&M Biochemistry Lab: Dr. Vytas Bankaitis College Station, Texas
Research Assistant Aug 2013 – May 2014
• Worked to excise E. coli of plasmid DNA, insert an ampicillin resistant marker on this plasmid, sequence the plasmid using restriction enzymes and electrophoresis gel, and grow the plasmid in yeast.
Richardson Methodist Medical Center Dallas, Texas
Shadowing Observer June 2013 – Aug 2013
• Spent 70 hours in surgery; learned details about hernia repairs, infection complications, and drugs used for sedation.
• Learned about robotic surgery and the possibilities that exist in the future of medicine.
Chemical Processes Organic Chemistry, I, II Molecular Cell Biology
Thermodynamics I Biochemistry, I, II Thermodynamics II (Fall 2015)
Computing for Engineers (MATLAB) Calculus, I, II, III Analytical Methods (Fall 2015)
Leadership & Involvement:
AICHE Houston, TX
Member Jan 2015 – present
• Network, find study groups with peers, learn how to become a professional.
• Intend to participate in...
Login or Register to view the full resume.