• PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
GFI Group, New York, NY
February 2012 – November 2017
Provider of brokerage services, trade execution, market data, trading platforms and other software products.
• Maintained and updated web based Java and C# applications for trade capturing.
• Worked on and improved SQL and Oracle databases.
• Updated Oracle stored procedures when necessary.
• Worked with IT staff to resolve any software and hardware issues our clients may have had.
• Engaged in UAT testing with in house staff for various projects.
• Maintained documentation for every release done.
• Created documentation used by clients.
• Met with clients to map out and discuss any desired changes.
• Maintained and updated the back office infrastructure.
• Met with brokers on the trading floor and diagnosed as well as troubleshot any software problems they may have had.
• Remotely solved any issues our international brokers and QA staff may have had.
HUNTER COLLEGE FOUNDATION, New York, NY
February 2011 – February 2012
Non-profit organization committed to help raise the college's public image and raise funds to further strengthen the institution.
• Served as administrator for Sage Millennium database.
• Ran various SQL queries to produce reports based on the criteria provided for me by my colleagues.
• Increased database efficiency by eliminating redundant information and keeping data up to date. Occasionally worked with 3rd party software companies and Hunter College IT staff to achieve these goals.
• Troubleshot various computer issues for my coworkers.
• Updated donation web page on a daily basis and helped create a monthly newsletter for the site.
• Created visual basic scripts to upload thousands of distinct records to our database from excel spread sheets.
• Transferred financial information to our database from PayPal and created hundreds of thank you letters on a weekly basis.
• Assisted in the planning and testing of the new Raisers Edge database.
BR DATA, Melville, NY
April 2010 – February 2011
A software company for grocery stores and various other markets
• Troubleshot various issues from use of BR Data software. These issues ranged from software to hardware problems.
• Occasionally troubleshoot issues that did not involve BR Data software directly such as networking and general computer maintenance problems.
• Looked into the code and debugged problems that required advanced troubleshooting.
Login or Register to view the full resume.