The New Jersey Bar, February 2018 (results pending)
UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI SCHOOL OF LAW, Coral Gables, FL
Cumulative GPA: 3.36
Juris Doctor, cum laude, May 2017
Honors: Dean's Merit Scholarship
Pro Bono and Community Service Certificate
UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA, Tuscaloosa, AL
Major GPA: 3.94, Cumulative UA GPA: 3.65
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Minor in Pre-Medical Studies, cum laude, May 2013
Honors: Dean's List
LICSF, LLC, North Wildwood, NJ
Owner-Operator, 2015 – Present
• Manage all aspects of service industry business
• In charge of hiring and scheduling approximately 2o employees
• Supervise all staff
• Handle marketing and inventory for two stores and order supplies for both stores
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION - PUBLIC SAFETY HOMELAND SECURITY BUREAU: CYBERSECURTIY COMMUNICATIONS RELIABILITY, Washington, D.C.
Legal Intern, January 2017 – May 2017
• Summarized and circulated comments on notice of inquiries to entire division regarding 5G, mergers and acquisitions and official meetings
• Organized and attended meetings with various telecommunications stakeholders
• Published drafts of a 5G notice and an order to approve a change of frequency lic...
Login or Register to view the full resume.