Senior Associate within the financial industry and military veteran with over 10 years of proven experience in the United States Navy in adverse environments while accomplishing measurable results and leading teams of 15 or more in to dynamic, innovative operations globally. Possess a comprehensive background in operations management, process/quality optimization, project management and personnel management derived from conducting domestic and global operations. Managed risk upon multiple lines to protect assets property and equipment valued over $120M while meeting the expectations of senior leadership. Recipient of multiple awards for outstanding performance and professionalism during the course of a 10-year career with the United States Navy and surrounding communities for outstanding community service. Career supported by a Master of Business from University of Southern California and has a fluency in Spanish.
• Strategic Planning • Emergency Management • Financial Management
• Organization Leadership
• Business Development • Training and Development
• Client Relations • Independent Thinker
• Project Management
Senior Associate- Investor Services
SS&C Technology- New York, NY Sept. 2017 – Present
Senior Associate in the investor services department responsible for over $4 million in alternative assets under my supervision. SS&C’s primary function is the administration of services for hedge funds.
• Conduct reconciliation that leads to real time processing of funds being received between internal business partners and clients
• Expedite all client wire requests, redemption requests, and confirm incoming wires
• Provide solutions for private fund (FATCA, the CFTC and NFA’s CPO-PQR) requirements
• Established and maintained excellent report with all seven funds under my supervision
• Participate in and lead risk reviews to identify significant risks in the business and develop specific recommendations for the business to implement
• Training in MIS, along with translating international documents to English for the AML/ KYC entire team
Senior Analyst- Team Lead (Middle Office Cash/Trades) - Corporate Investment Banking
JP Morgan- Brooklyn, NY Jun. 2015 – Sept. 2017
Senior Analyst in the Custody Middle Office Department responsible for ensuring adherence to all aspects of operations for Global Custody Clients, as well as resolving exceptions and client inquiries in a timely manner. This cross product role requires both extensive client interaction and cooperation with a variety of global internal teams.
• Oversaw the delivery of projects and applications that improved client services across the globe
• Research and resolve over 80% of issues presented by clients within 30 minutes, leading team on multiple occasions in inquiries answered
• Ensure the clients account of $3 trillion in assets is never in over-drafted due to my daily reports and month end investment and overdrafts
• Prepare and deliver 12 daily/ monthly cash reports and two end of day cash reconciliation reports for trading purposes
• Establish and maintain relationships with operations and client contacts, communicating feedback to relationship management during regular meetings
• Requested and successfully executed cross training on trades to create multi-functionality for the team both domestically and globally
• Identify internal and external technology opportunities by partnering with the technology and strategy teams on applications that will lead how we conduct business more efficiently
• Effectively communicated problems and solutions with my IT Team, supervisors and affected parties to resolve any and all issues that may arise
• Assisted end users in the access and implementation of administered programs and equipment that assist them service the clients and prevent any financial losses to the firm and clients
• Acted as project lead for numerous onboarding of clients, coordinating across departments, divisions and modified processes as necessary to meet customer needs
• Coordinated client visits every quarter with attention to detail and great feedback from senior leadership
• Energetic, flexible and s...
Login or Register to view the full resume.