* Extensive programming skills in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML and SOAP.
* Adept at SQL Server database design, development and maintenance, and engineering innovative business intelligence applications with SQL Server 2008/2014, SSRS, SSIS, IIS 7/8, SharePoint, TFS and Windows Server.
* Well-versed with Oracle, Sybase Database, CRD Reporting, DBArtisan and ERStudio technologies, as well as web programming using HTML, ASP.ASP.NET, MVC, C#, IIS, DOM, COM, CSS, Bootstrap, Java Script, JQuery, Json, Angular JS, VBScript and CSS.
* Proven success in developing object-oriented applications using .NET Framework, Excel, VBA, and leveraging AGILE methodology, UML tool, entity relationship modeling and dimensional data modeling to create sustainable, user-friendly and scalable solutions.,
* SOURCE SAFE,TFS for source control, reporting and project tracking, testing and collaboration of project development
Express Script, NJ, 2015 to 2/2018
* Implemented ASP.NET MVC pattern mechanism, Angular Js, WebAPI and Entity Framework to create web-based Business Intelligence dashboard to outline KPI, and to display graphs and tables.
* Participated in system specification meetings, analyzed user requirements, coordinated with team members.
* Followed Agile and Scrum Methodology Communication and collaboration, functioning software.
* Working with VS2010/VS2013 .NET Framework 4.0/4.5, Asp.net, Asp.net MVC, Angualr Js, and C#.
* Implemented JQuery for client-side sorting and validations.
* Developed REST based web services using WEB API to communication between client and servers.
* Extensively working with User Interface using HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Java Script, and Json Data.
* Implemented LINQ for querying, sorting, filtering the complex objects.
* Participated in designing database structure and migration from 2008 to 2014.
* Developed SSIS components for Data Scrubbing and data validation. Developed sales report using SSRS.
* Assisted in the production of numerous other IT applications.
* Use TFS for Project Management, Build, test, release management and reporting.
Avenue Capital, NYC, 2014 to 2015
* Converted TRADE (Distress Accounts) system from VB6 to web application. Using ASP.NET MVC integrated with master page and membership-based authentication.
* Developed SSIS components for Data Scrubbing and data validation for cleaned data from OLTP database, Excel spreadsheets Text file, MS Access and CSV files before loading the data into the Data warehouse
* Created numerous trade reports for accountants, analysts and managers using SSRS.
Amalgamated Bank, NYC, 2011 to 2014
Senior Programmer Analyst (Officer)
* Leveraged Microsoft Visual Studio.Net and Microsoft Net Framework to develop comprehensive solution (Risk Rating) to facilitate mapping, assessing, managing, and reporting for all customer risk categories.
* Built user interface layer with Net Win Forms and Business Logic layer components in C# including security, data access and integration with other systems.
* Used ADO.Net to create Data Access Layer and ER modeling tool to create data warehouse.
* Effectively engineered databases for Risk Rating on SQL Server 2008, reporting provided by SSRS.
* Compiled database to contain all customer and transaction data and represent archive of all data processed through Bank’s core processing platform (Horizon).
* Extensively contributed to application conversion from VB6 to C# and migration from MS SQL 2000 to MS SQL 2008.
* Supported production of numerous other IT applications.
* Use TFS for Project Management, Build, test, release management.
Credit Suisse, NYC, 2007 to 2011
Senior Programmer / Analyst (Assistant Vice President),
* Performed analysis, design, development and implementation of Windows and web-based applications, exhibiting proficiency in C# programming, multithreading, and data warehouse development.
* Instrumental in designing and programming system to track portfolio positions and profit reporting.
* Partnered with testing group to identify and implement fixes using Agile Process.
* Programmed web-based portal price hub for securities lending using Model View Controller (MVC) patterns in C#, ASP.NET, and Sybase as well as Excel_addin to retrieve pricing inquiries and allocations.
* Teamed with business analysts and end users to define requirements and implemented logical design into physical design of enterprise data warehouse using ER modeling tool to support multiple lines of business.
* Effectively used Execution Plan, SQL Profiler and Database Engine Tuning Advisor to optimize queries and enhance database performance.
* Created indexes to elevate performance and tested data with complex queries, joins and sub-queries.
* Assembled SSIS packages using Pivot Transformation, Fuzzy Lookup, Derived Columns, Condition Split, Term extraction, Aggregate, Execute SQL...
Login or Register to view the full resume.