Information Management / AWS / Big data Analytics – Consulting & Delivery
A TOGAF practitioner with 20+ years of global experience (Australia, US, Europe & India) in information management, business intelligence, customer analytics, Cloud & Big data analytics comprising strategy, architecture and program/practice management in IT solution consulting / delivery. Sanjeev has effectively managed the strategic roles in the areas of strategy & roadmap consulting, solution architecture and program delivery management.
• Successfully delivered strategic BI/ DW/ Analytics/ Integration /Cloud (AWS) initiatives covering assessment, strategy & roadmap, solution architecture, integration architecture, data governance & architecture, master data management, data migration, customer analytics, big data analytics & program management to large/strategic programs in the capacity of IM consultant, program manager, portfolio manager, delivery manager & solution architect etc
• In current role as Enterprise Solution Architect (ESA) with American Family Insurance, Madison, WI (Client), defining strategic information/integration reference architecture & candidate/solution architecture aligned to enterprise architecture direction. Architected BI solution for hybrid and cloud – Amazon Web Services (AWS) deployments. Evaluation (PoC’s) & recommendation of emerging tools & technologies
• Assisted global organizations in defining their future BI architecture by incorporating traditional, virtualize, big data & cloud platform and solutions. Defined Big data strategies and modeled big data analytical use cases / solutions in the area of customer & risk analytics using Hadoop, ecosystem & visualization tools
• Defined data governance, data quality framework, Data integration strategy and process for multiple data centric solutions. Defined solution, Data Architecture and Process for customer domain Master Data Management (MDM) solution &Customer intelligence (campaign management, Cross-sell / up-sell, predictive models) solutions.
• Managed IT Project Portfolio for retention business (loans & card products) with one of the global financial organization (NBFC). Delivered enterprise transformation programs for customers in US, Australia, Europe, South East Asia and India. Managed multimillion dollar enterprise programs / projects with geographically dispersed teams in matrix as well as in project environment.
• Established BI competency center and solution design center of excellence for global financial organization(s). Managed IT Project Portfolio for retention business (loans & card products) with one of the global financial organization (NBFC).
• Outstanding command in project / program management from initiation till closure, Budgeting and planning, scope management, risk analysis to quality management in adherence to CMMI, Six Sigma, ITIL guidelines. Proven ability to build strong relationships at all levels of business and management. Problem solver with a passion for simplifying and streamlining the business processes using technologies transparent to the business
Relevant Roles Summary
Key Role Year
Advisory /consulting /practice /governance 14+
Program manager /Portfolio manager / Delivery Manager 10+
IM / solution architect 16+
Project management 12+
IT enabling processes / Methodologies / Frameworks 15+
Experience domain Responsibilities / Skills
Delivery / Program / Project management - Customer relationship management
- Senior management presentations & reporting
- Program / project initiation & planning
- Program budgeting, monitoring & control
- Communications management
- Change management
- Risk and issues management
- Pre-sales/ presentations/ proposals
- Metrics collection and quantitative management
- Solution delivery management
Information Management - Business Intelligence / DW
- Big Data, Predictive Analytics and Modeling
- Cloud – Amazon Web Service
- Customer & Risk Intelligence
- Channel and Sentiment Analytics
- Data Management & governance
- Data virtualization
- Master data management
- Marketing automation/ Campaign management
Framework / Methodologies - The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF)
- Big Data (Hadoop)
- Project Management Methodologies (form PMI)
- Structural & Dimensional Data modeling
- SEI/CMM, ISO 9000 & Six Sigma
- Rational Unified Process
Technologies - Cloud: BI solutions using Amazon web services
- Big Data : Hortonworks, Hadoop, HDFS, HIVE, NoSQL, MongoDB, Map Reduce, Functional usage of big data
- Data Replication : Oracle Golden Gate , Attunity
- ETL / Data Replication: OWB, Informatica, SAS,
- Data Virtualization : Denodo
- Data Visualization : Tableau , Power BI
- BI / Reporting : Business Objects, Cognos, SAS EBI
- Modeling : Oracle Designer , Erwin, UML , Enterprise architect
- Project Management : MS Projects, MS Office
- Data bases : Oracle, SQL Server, Greenplum,
- Programming Languages : SQL, PL/SQL, Java, C, C++ etc.
Certification Awarded by
AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate AWS
Data Virtualization Architect Denodo
American family Insurance, Madison, WI (Client) as Enterprise Solution Architect Jan 2015 to Current
Employer 1: Wisdom Infotech, WI (Aug 2015 – Current)
Employer 2: Workflow Information System Inc (Jan 2015 – Aug 2015)
Key Roles: Enterprise Solution Architect (Information & Big data)
• Define next generation information architecture and implementation strategies for Insurance organization
• Create candidate architecture (CAD) to compare various architectural options, perform SWOT analysis and recommend solution aligned to the strategic information roadmap. Define architecture pattern for data acquisition and integration
• Drive data replication strategy aligned to the future Information / BI roadmap. Evaluated various data replication products /solutions available in market like Oracle Golden Gate, IBM CDC, and Attunity Replicate etc. Executed PoC’s to validate across homogeneous and heterogeneous database replication, identified projects / use cases, defined patterns, process & standards to support replication technology rollout within organization.
• Architect solution for integrating Guideware Policy Center & Guideware Billing Center applications to existing data warehouse (Oracle, Greenplum) & Hadoop Data Lake (Hortonworks). Perform impact analysis for financial, regulatory and compliance and define architectural solution to ensure the adherence.
• Define solution architecture to support customer retention, product performance, claims & other analytical requirements using MPP database (Greenplum), Reporting (Business Object) & Visualization tool (Tableau)
• Architect Bigdata analytic solution using HDFS, Sqoop, PIG, HIVE, Flume, Map Reduce, Python etc...
Login or Register to view the full resume.