Burt Trimmings, Inc. May 2017 – Present time
Production manager. Responsibilities:
• managing production process from initial design concept to bulk production,
• managing all samples,
• daily communication to all vendors regarding the timing and action of all programs in work,
• daily communication with oversea factories to address and resolve production issues,
• follow up on time and action calendar for pre-production samples and bulk fabric approvals,
• quoting with various suppliers and customers,
• processing of purchase orders, payment request and review invoices for accuracy and approval for payment re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary,
• overseeing production processes, maintenance and tracking with overseas vendors for on time delivery,
• follow up with suppliers regarding lead times, product information and/or business requirements,
• customers billing (making invoices and monthly statements), suppliers payments,
• faxing, filing, mail sorting,
• managing incoming and outgoing mail (USPS/FedEx/DHL) and messenger service.
Family Smile Dental November 2016 – April 2017
Administrative assistant. Responsibilities:
• answering multi-line calls,
• checking insurance eligibility,
• assist manager with various projects.
TAX PROS USA, Ltd. March 2016 – November 2016
Accounting Assistant. Responsibilities:
• general accounting support,
• data entries, Quick Books,
• answering phone calls, filing.
Login or Register to view the full resume.