Previous business research, analysis, decision-making and presentation experience.
• Complex Data and Opportunity Analysis • Superior Writing and Proofreading Skills
• Structured Problem Solving • On-Line and In-Person Training Development
• Functional Deliverables Management • Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project usage
Administrator, Brooklyn Diocese Roman Catholic Church Jan. 2013 to present
• Track expenses for a church congregation of several hundred NYC residents
• Prepare and help disburse food bank supplies to hundreds of local in-need residents
• Procure and arrange holiday decorations and other themed supplies
Consultant, Project Manager Intern Braathe Enterprises Nov. 2012 to May 2013
• Created PowerPoint presentation outlining the Soccer Ball Management techniques of North River Ventures, an important consulting firm with clients netting over $3 billion per year, including Panasonic
• Advised on creating readable and informative web sites for a dozen consultant, finance and accounting firms
• Compiled a valuation list of hundreds of luxury and boutique hotels in the greater NYC area
New Business Manager (Contract) Minerva Bunker Oct. to Dec. 2011
• Ran and completed the process of beginning the $2M+ federal bidding process for a prominent state and local contractor with the exclusive FDNY fire equipment contract
• Led the research which launched a major Southeastern expansion with two new regional headquarters for a major specialty equipment refurbishing company, generating over $250,000 per year per site
• Amassed a list of 500+ potential state and local clients to make a client a major equipment vendor
Real Estate Agent Tungsten Properties Oct. 2010 to Oct. 2011
• Guided 50+ Manhattan commercial real estate clients through the viewing-to-lease process of gaining office spaces garnering over $26 million in leasing income
• Drew up, revised and/or proofread scores of office space contracts<...
Login or Register to view the full resume.