Research and Development Analyst 2017 – 2018
Smarter Grid Solutions New York, NY
· Conduct cost-benefit analyses for utility-scale upgrade options between traditional hardware and technology-driven solutions.
· Draft written briefs on national and state-level energy policy developments.
· Support business development to identify key competitors and opportunities and identify grid enhancement market trends.
· Support lead engineers in research and development.
M.S., Global Affairs 2017 - Present
New York University, Center for Global Affairs New York, NY
· Concentration: Energy and Environmental Policy
· Expected graduation: Spring 2019
B.A., Political Science 2010
Skidmore College Saratoga Springs, NY
· Concentration: International Relations, Latin America; Middle East/North Africa
· Activities: Moot court/mock trial (captain), WSPN Skidmore College Radio DJ
· Senior Thesis – Cautionary Tale: A 21st Century Examination of the Argentine Debt Crisis
Director of Client Success 2015 – 2016
ONEder, Inc. Newark, NJ
· Managed training and implementation of special education instruction delivery and data management platform for educational and vocational settings.
· Drafted RFP responses to federal, state and local agencies.
· Established strategic partnerships with state and federal education and vocational agencies.
· Created and developed national marketing campaigns to enhance internet lead generation and qualification.
· Designed and implemented sales, marketing and training collaterals for existing and prospective users.
Senior Program Manager 2013 – 2015
Working in Support of Education New York, NY
· Managed national financial literacy certification program administered in over forty states.
· Liaised with state education dep...
Login or Register to view the full resume.