OBJECTIVE: Hardworking and motivated individual seeking (an entry level or clerical, administrative) positon where I can use my organizational skills and job commitment to (improve company performance, improve customers shopping experience to learn) and contribute to a company or organization.
Queens College, Flushing, NY
112 Credits Sep. 2008- Dec. 2010
Bachelor of Arts, Major: Business Communication, Minor: English
Queensborough Community College, Bayside, NY
Associates of Arts in Liberal Arts,May 2008
Wrap & Send, L.I.C. New York 3/2017- Present
• Make sure items for customers were what they ordered from Sak’s Fifth Avenue.
• Also made sure that I labeled boxed and shipped those items.
• Was responsible for making boxes for shipments and making sure the warehouse was clean.
Ibiza Kids, New York NY 11/2016-Present
• Sell various children merchandise to incoming customers.
• Make sure that customers get the right fitting shoes for their loved ones.
US Open,Flushing, NY 8/2015-9/2015
• Monitored admissions making sure people were in correct lines
• Insured areas of the facility were orderly and people were not inebriated or misbehaving
Things Remembered-Queens Center Mall,Rego Park, NY 11/2013-12/2013
• Greeted customers and discussed their merchandise preferences
• Showed customers merchandise to purchase
• Filled out orders and selected engraving style
• Cleaned store and made sure all merchandise was displayed correctly
Aramark-Citifield-Acela Club Restaurant, Flush...
Login or Register to view the full resume.