General labor job
I’m energetic, customer oriented individual who wants to be a team player working on business shipping and receiving environment.
The Wine Shop
Wine store in Manhattan as Assistant/ General Helper
• Helping customers find wines and spirits and providing recommendations
• Ensured that appropriate levels of inventory for product lines are maintained and ordered.
• Received and verified shipments; inspected and documented freight damages; determined stock needs, coded merchandise and arranged shelf and floor display
• Preparing outgoing packages
• Proper processing of required paperwork
• Stocking shelves
• Managed stock replenishment.
• I do maintenance such as painting little electrical and vacuum carpets, and cleaning the store.
• Handling Phone Orders and processing website orders
• Other responsibilities as deemed necessary by management.
New York, NY
2006 – Present
• Maintained computer hardware and software, and assisted users in windows home 7, 8 to windows 10
• Installed computers, modems, routers, peripherals, and software. Answered technical questions from customers.
• GED (2013)
• Latin Technologies Inc. Programs Computers Technology: New York, NY - 2008 Computer hardware, Technical Support, Computer Networking, Computers Systems Security.
• Organizacion Tepeyac, New York, NY, - 2006 AutoCAD,
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, , Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, and 7, windows 10, Autocad, Video Camera Installation and configuration.
• Software: Software Installation. Virus Prevention. System Installations and Configurations. Software Con...
Login or Register to view the full resume.