Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified Industrial Engineer offering three years of professional and research experience. Utilize research, analysis, and problem-solving abilities to develop optimal solutions and improve processes. Deliver quality control and enhancements to proactively address problems and improve quality, manufacturing flow, customer satisfaction and bottom-line results
EXPERTISE AND SKILLS
Six Sigma Green Belt & ISO Leadership | Lean Manufacturing Operations | Lean Quality Tools | Finite Element Analysis (FEA) | Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) | Statistical Process Controls (SPC) | Quality Auditing |Systems Design & Automation | AutoCAD, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Project, SQL, MINITAB, MATLAB, SAS
MS, Industrial & Systems Engineering May 2018
State University of New York at Binghamton, Binghamton, New York
BS, Mechanical Engineering
Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune, India May 2014
Graduate Student Assistant, Associate Council Office, Binghamton University, NY, USA
2017 - 2018
• Utilized 5S rule at the workplace and eliminated waste & optimized work efficiency by 25%.
• Audited all physical documents scheduled to be imaged to ensure chain of custody matches inventory.
• Followed Indexing guidelines to ensure that all document types in ApplicationXtender are indexed accurately; analyze documents for clarity
and accuracy and improved the process time by VSM (Value Stream Mapping)
• Performed quality checks on all documents scanned by verifying images are clear and the document in its entirety is viewable.
Engineer, Tractor Design & Testing R & D, Force Motors Ltd., Pune, India 2015 - 2016
• Worked on a new Tractor Project involving power steering and 4-wheel drive & documented failure reports in 8D format for interdepartmental review.
• Implemented 5S rule in the workplace and increased the workforce efficiency by 15%
• Approved and supervised various standard tests of components and supervised tractor’s Noise Test, Brake test, and endurance test
• Developed and documented new and existing lean manufacturing cells with the appropriate processes, fixtures, and tooling to allow the cell associates to meet daily SQDIP targets
• Prepared product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Used KPI to access analyze and track manufacturing processes whereby increasing the production yield by 8%
• Assisted in performing the layered audit on the production floor on monthly basis as well as the ISO and TS audits
• PPAP - First sampling and quality performance across the whole series in accordance with VDA and QS 9000 standards
• Data analysis of failure trends, failure analysis testing, developed PFMEAs & reviewed DFMEAs
Intern, Raptech Engineering Ltd, Pune, India 2014
• Maximized efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and workforce utilization & lean methodology whereby, minimizing the assembly time from 30 min to 17 min whereby increasing the efficiency by 43.33%
• Developed cost reduction programs through manufacturing efficiency improvement, schedule attainment & capacity planning
• Determined the parts, equipment, and tools needed to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specifications
• Utilized Statistical Process Control (SPC) data to check variation in manufacturi...
Login or Register to view the full resume.