Looking to move to New York City! Goal is to find a great company to grow with in a relationship that helps up both succeed. My background includes strong analytical, technical, science, management, and customer service skills and experience that will be useful across many industries and positions.
Master of Science in Actuarial Science
– Boston University, Boston, MA
• GPA – 3.69 / 4.00
• Award for Excellence in Graduate Study – Actuarial Science
Bachelor of Science in Meteorology
- University of Massachusetts at Lowell, Lowell, MA
• Minor in Mathematics – Computer Science option
• Actuarial Exam FM/2 – Passed June 2018
• Home and auto premium calculations and loss metrics analysis using Excel and Access
• Life insurance product modeling with multiple reinsurance options, required capital, earnings, solvency and tax reserves, etc. using Excel
• Microsoft Office Suite – Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
• Current programming languages – SAS, SQL, VBA
• Earlier programming languages – C, Fortran, Pascal
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Boston University - Actuarial Science Department, Boston, MA
• In-department TA for seven Actuarial Science graduate courses
o Programming course focusing on SAS with SQL
o Programming course focusing on Excel with VBA, Access with SQL
o Advanced actuarial mathematics course
• Support for fast-paced, technical lectures; outside ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.