Professional and knowledgeable receptionist versed in administrative support and customer service. Having over three years of experience managing the company’s reputation with customers. Highly efficient and accurate, with strong planning, problem solving and communication skills.
Bachelor: Computer and Information Science, May 2015
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Office Assistant, April 2018 to Current
NYSDOH Aids Institute -New York, NY
• Coordinated, scheduled and arranged meeting and travel calendars, including business and social events.
• Obtained signatures for financial documents and internal and external invoices.
• Opened and properly distributed incoming mail.
• Completed data entry, tracked resumes and maintained the applicant tracking system.
• Managed office supplies, vendors, organization and maintenance.
• Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
Receptionist, November 2015 to April 2018
SUNY Global NYC -New York, New York
• Greeted customers and visitors in-person and via telephone calls.
• Prepared packages for shipment, pickup or courier delivery to customers.
• Kept reception area clean and neat to give visitors a positive impression of the company.
• Monitored premises security, screened visitors, updated logs and issued passes.
General Office Clerk, May 2015 to August 2015 (Contract)
West 31st DMV NYC -New York, New York
• Greeted customers in a timely fashion, while quickly determining their needs.
• Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
• Answered inquiries and addressed, resolved or escalated issues to management personnel to ensure client satisfaction.
Assistant Manager, January 2015 to May 2015
Urban Xpression Local Artist Store -Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
• Managed artwork that local artist would make to sell in the store.
• Obligations contained making custom t-shirt by using Adobe Photosho...
Login or Register to view the full resume.