Service-minded leader with a broad scope of experience in several diverse environments. Keen ability to asses ineffective areas of customer service and propose effective solutions. Ability to succeed impediments with aplomb.
Physical Therapy Technician
Orthopaedic & Neurosurgery Specialists
April-2016 - Currently
• Provided high level of quality care and encouragement to clients.
• Composed, revised and proofread flow sheets.
• Assisted in modalities, treatment and therapeutic exercises with patients.
• Restructured Home Exercise Program database to improve accessibility and overall team organization.
Medical Records Clerk
Orthopaedic & Neurosurgery Specilists
September-2013 - April-2016
• Responsible for maintaining files included in a patients health chart, including medical history, symptoms,examination results, laboratory results and treatment methods.
• Improved EHR software usability.
• Engaged in more efficient way to distribute E-FAX. Resulting in a circulation of 1,000+ external/internal documents and signatures.
• Ensured all files were secure.
• Communicated very well with physicians and other healthcare professionals to clarify diagnoses or to obtain additional information.
August-2010 - July-2013
• Created and outstanding buying experiences for the customer.
• Executed floor leadership. Coached and developed Sales Associates in assessing customer needs.
• Increased dai...
Login or Register to view the full resume.