Susquehanna University Selinsgrove, PA
Sigmund Weis School of Business - Accredited by AACSB Graduated May 2018
B.S. in Business Economics and minor in International Studies – Sustainable Development
- Relevant coursework: Econometrics, Money and Banking, Intermediate Microeconomics, Intermediate Macroeconomics, International Trade & Finance, Database Systems Analysis, Management Support Systems, Biogeodiversity, Ecology
- Major GPA: 3.60/4.0, Cum Laude, Cumulative GPA: 3.44/4.0
- Honors: Outstanding Senior in Economics 2018, Dean’s List
Downingtown STEM Academy
- International Baccalaureate Program June 2014
- 3.6/4.0 GPA
FINANCE AND SUSTAINABILITY EXPERIENCE
Intern, Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability, West Pharmaceutical Services May – August 2017
- Assisted in the data collection, interpretation, and analysis of global cost savings calculations and methodology.
- Engaged with stakeholders and responded directly to clients through CDP preparation.
- Developed and coordinated SharePoint sites around Corporate Social Responsibility and Global Sustainability.
- Supported the development of utility cost savings methodology and calculations for operations.
- Assisted in leading global Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program.
- Prepared initial draft of the Solid Waste Reduction policy and strategy using GRI standards.
London Study Abroad Program January – May 2017
- Chosen as one of twenty students in the Sigmund Weis School of Business to study in the International Business program.
- Analyzed the economic impact of social media and the extension of the transnational railway on tourism in Minehead, England.
Vice President Finance, Kappa Delta Sorority, Susquehanna University November 2015 – January 2017
- Created a detailed active chapter budget of approximately $41,000 and analyzed budgets for appointed and council positions.
- Monitored monthly financial reports including balance sheets, income statements, prepaid card expenses, and check disbursements.
Treasurer, Initiatives for Democracy, Susquehanna University September – December 2016
- Managed the organization's budget for primary use of promotional efforts within Susquehanna University’s community.
- Acted as a ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.